Friday, November 19, 2010

Red Fang


Once again, I apologize for the inactivity on here over the past little while.  After making it through my week from hell last week, I've been taking it easy and spending a lot of this week actually getting out of the house and enjoying the little bit of free time that I had.  This is going to be a short one, since I plan to have a quick nap before heading out to see Grady (click here) at The Pyramid tonight.

As I promised last week, I'm going to write a bit about Red Fang.  Well, internet people, I'll admit it, I know nothing about Red Fang.  And, for the first time in Jaremy on Music history, I have never seen them live before.  My brother introduced me to this hard-rockin', riff-driven, beer-guzzlin' four-headed machine a while ago, by showing me the video for Prehistoric Dog (see bottom of my last post).  It's probably the best music video ever, and the song is pretty bitchin', too.

All I know about Red Fang is that they are from Portland, Oregon and don't make it up to Canada often.
Until they do, I'll have to just be satisfied with videos on YouTube.  And just in case you're in the same position as me, I've compiled a few of my favourites for your enjoyment.

Wires, the band's newest single.

Good to Die, live at South by Southwest 2009.

Prehistoric Dog, also from SXSW '09.

No comments:

Post a Comment