Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holy Crap, I Need To Write A New Blog!

So I'm currently in the middle of an extremely busy week which has just been getting busier as time passes, so I apologize to my internet people about the lack of new content, but you'll have to wait til next week for another music profile.

I'm going to use this time for some shameless self-promotion.  As you read last week (you have been reading all my posts, haven't you?) my good pal Alex White and I will be hosting a show on 92.9 Kick FM called Behind the Beat.  As you also read last week (right?) our debut episode is tonight.  We will be hitting the airwaves at 8 p.m. with some of the most riveting radio you've ever heard.  We are going to be playing a wide variety of tunes, it should be good!

Here's a quick preview of what me may or may not play tonight.  Hint: we are playing it.  Unfortunately, we can't play the awesome music video on the radio, because, well, it's radio, not TV.


On that note, I think my next post will be about Red Fang. Check back next week.

1 comment:

  1. If I had to be honest, no, I haven't been reading some of your postings. But, um... keep up the good work on your blog! lol

    ReplyDelete