Monday, November 1, 2010

New Poll/Exciting Announcement

Another month gone, another poll completed.  In October, Darkside of the Moon beat out The Wall with a score of 13-9.

Check out the new poll to the right of your screen and cast your vote.  It's not music related, mainly because I couldn't think of anything good, and I was watching Seinfeld.  This month's poll is Seinfeld vs Friends.  Sorry Tim, you can only vote once.

On to the exciting announcement!  This one is for my local readers, right here in Winnipeg.  Starting on November 10, my good friend Alex White and I will be hosting a radio show on 92.9 Kick FM, which will be on every Wednesday from 8-9 pm.  We're pretty much just going to play music, talk about the songs a bit,  probably share a few weird news stories, maybe some hockey talk (he's a Leafs fan who hates Canucks fans, I'm a Canucks fan who hates Leafs fans, so proverbial shit may hit proverbial fans) and you'll definitely get to hear me make an ass of myself on a weekly basis.  Good times, my internet friends, good times.

Well, that's all I have to say for now.  One day when I have some free time I'll write a big long post about The Raconteurs, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment