Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well, Now I'm on Twitter

*note: this is an assignment for school, The Black Keys profile will be up in the next couple of days*

I tweeted my first tweet ever not long ago. It's a whole new world for me...one which I had planned to stay far away from! Although, after spending two weeks in Creative Communications, I can see that there is actually many practical uses for Twitter, aside from telling everyone that I am drinking a soda, or that I farted and it smells bad. So far I am more entertained by finding out who's on there than actually reading their tweets, but that will change once I get settled in. If, for some strange reason, you want to follow me on Twitter, my username is @jediger.

Here's two completely random videos from graffiti animator Blu to keep you entertained, and to keep you from realizing that my first two blogs have essentially been about nothing!


for more videos like these, or more info on Blu visit http://www.blublu.org/

3 comments:

  1. I am also cautiously approaching this whole Twitter phenomenon. It's a slippery slope though - less than a day and I think I've reached double digit tweets already.

    It's inevitably going to take up a chunk of time from me, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter takes up as much or little time as you let it - no different than Facebook or the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it has already taken over my life...I am no longer a man, just a screen name

    ReplyDelete