Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My First Blog Ever!

Well howdy, internet people, and welcome to Jaremy on Music. Since this is my first blog ever, I'm going to keep it short, and basically tell you what to expect on here.

First off, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jaremy, I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, and I am currently studying at Red River College to become a radio genius (hopefully). I spend most of my free time either playing or listening to music, which is why I chose to write about the tunes that I like. I have been playing drums in various bands since I was 13, and hope to play for the rest of my life.

When you return here in the future (please return here in the future, by the way!) you will get the pleasure of reading about the various bands that I like and think other people might like, too. Hopefully it won't turn into me shoving my musical opinions down your throats, but if it seems like I am, let me know, leave a comment. Typically I'll post a video or two for you kind internet people to watch after you read my ramblings. Don't forget to check out the monthly poll on the right!

I realize this was not the most exciting blog you've ever read, but I promise it will get better once I get the hang of everything! I will be randomly posting at least one entry a week (I won't tell you when, just to keep you guessing) that will highlight one of the bands I like.

Tune in next week for my first actual band profile: The Black Keys
Here's a video to get you excited

2 comments: