Monday, March 21, 2011

Off Topic: CreComm Quotables

This one is just for fun, 'cause why not.  Anyone who knows me personally knows that I spend a lot of time at school.  Partly because I need to get the assignments done, partly because there's always something ridiculous going on when CreComms are together in a group.  I've decided to share some of the more memorable moments to date, completely out of context to make them funnier.

"You're gonna wish I farted" - Al White

(walking into a quiet class room)
"No man, that's Juicy by Biggy!" - Mike Badejo (aka Black Mike)
"Well how the fuck am I supposed to know that?!" - Garth Hildebrand (aka 30-year-old white guy)

On the topic of Garth, his slow progression from face to heel during first semester was pretty awesome.

(after Ken Finkleman dropped the cunt-bomb while speaking to our class, we had a long conversation about whether it's offensive or not.)
"Well, it's all about the way you say it, right.  What if you were saying 'you have a nice...'...you know" - Evan Paterson (conversation over)

The time Evan gave Garth his cell-phone so he could read some dirty texts aloud to all of us as we ate lunch.

The IPP after-party.  Getting so drunk at 12 noon that Al and I sang "Because I Got High" by Afroman on the karaoke and dedicated it to Steve Vogelsang.

Seeing Matt "Downtown" Nicholson take off one GWAR hoodie to reveal another GWAR hoodie underneath.  And underneath that GWAR hoodie was a Kids in the Hall t-shirt!

GOOSE! (anyone who's been in Dani's class knows what's up)

Hearing Veronica go from speaking in a normal voice to doing a "Fargo" accent mid sentence.

Pretty much anything involving Adam Campbell.

Riding the elevator with several classmates, and two random people.  It began to smell like fart right before one of the randoms got off.  After he left I loudly remarked "that guy farted".  Immediately after, I realized the random dude who was still on the elevator with us was looking rather sheepish.  He was the one who farted.


There's plenty more, and I'm sure I'll post more on here at some point.  CreComms, leave me a comment with some of the most ridiculous shit you've heard.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the elevator farts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the word "elevator" I thought you were going in a completely different direction.

    Those notorious elevators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan stays winning in elevators.

    I read this post before but I found it again to be reminded by how awesome it is

    Too lazy to sign in - Mike

    ReplyDelete