Friday, April 15, 2011

Behind the Beat "I, Me, Mine"



This week's episode, entitled "I, Me, Mine", featured songs with self references in the title.  It was my first show back after a couple of weeks off, and my energy level was a little low.  I guess if I want to do this professionally one day, I'll have to learn how to force myself to be energetic.  Either way, good music!

PLAY LIST
The Beatles - I, Me, Mine
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - I Should Have Known It
Audio Bullys - I Go To Your House
Robert Randolph & the Family Band - Deliver Me
Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
Galactic feat. Lyrics Born - I Got It (What You Need)
Blind Melon - All That I Need
The Raconteurs - You Don't Understand Me
Roky Erickson & The Aliens - Mine Mine Mind
The Doobie Brothers - You Belong To Me
Pretty Lights - I Can See It In Your Face

Tune in next Wednesday at 8 for our 90s show, round 2.  This time we are going to focus on the good part of the 90s, not the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment